Event Manager – Cindy Driscoll
Event Support – Julia Gallen
Hororata Highland Games Volunteer Committee
The Hororata Highland Games would not be possible with out the work of the dedicated committee who work though out the year to stage this event.
- Karen Meares – VIP Hospitality
- Clare Fraser – Performance Competitions Coordinator
- Dee Innes – Stalls Convenor
- Elwyn Martin – Clans
- John Ballagh and Graeme Reynolds – Site Management
- Steph Kimber – Logistics
- Tish Ballagh – Heavies
- Harry Miller- Have A Go
- Jenny Mackenzie- Stalls and Volunteers
The committee is supported by a great group of team leaders who step in closer to the event to manage different areas. Then there are the 150 volunteers who turn up time and again during event week and on the day to make sure everything runs smoothly. The Hororata Highland Games has heart because it is truly a community event.